MIAT (Mongolian Airlines) selects ZELA AVIATION as GSA for ACMI.
With immediate effect, Zela Aviation, one of the major ACMI service providers in Europe, will act as General Sales Agent (GSA) for MIAT for handling air passenger transportation services on ACMI. Famous for its friendly Asian hospitality and the only airline to offer direct flights from Central Europe to Ulaanbaatar, MIAT Mongolian Airlines has officially appointed Zela Aviation as partners.
About MIAT Mongolian Airlines – the National Airline of Mongolia www.miat.com
- Founded in 1956, MIAT operates from its base Chinggis Khaan International Airport and serves a total of six international destinations in Asia (Beijing, Hong Kong, Seoul, Tokyo,) and in Europe (Moscow and Berlin Tegel) plus seasonal flights to Frankfurt.
- Their flights from Berlin to Ulaanbaatar, the largest city and capital of Mongolia, are the only direct flights between Western Europe and Mongolia.
- The airlines’ fleet exclusively consists of aircraft from the leading plane manufacturer Boeing, where it operates B737-800 New Generation aircraft and B767-300ER.
About Zela Aviation
- Zela Aviation is an Air Charter Broking Company active in most areas of the Air Transport Industry.
- With offices in the UK & Cyprus, Zela Aviation works with many leading EU independent Tour Operators and a range of airlines.
- Zela offers to the marketplace a 24hour ACMI service and has built its reputation from working with a wide range of Airlines and Tour Operators across the world in providing a broad array of aviation solutions whether they be ACMI or All Inclusive Charters.
- We have a wealth of experience on handling ACMI leases whether they be wet or damp, ranging from ATR42 equipment to A340 or larger.
Speaking on this partnership Mr. Andreas Christodoulides, Owner & Chairman of Zela Aviation states, “We are honoured to work alongside with MIAT on this project and our relationship started over a year ago working on a successful long term ACMI lease. MIAT offer an extremely high standard of service as an IOSA certified airline and we look forward to a long and successful partnership”