M&E Organisation issued the Maintenance Management Exposition (MME) and is recognised as the Approved Engineering Organization, which allows the performance of Engineering Services for Boeing B737NG, B767 and Airbus A310, A300-600 aircraft including their components.
The M&E Organisation Engineering Department is capable for:
- Management and control of overall Engineering & Technical Support activities
- Management and development of Aircraft Maintenance Programme
- MEL Development
- AD/SB compliance and tracking
- Aircraft-On-Ground (AOG) Support
- Modification, Repair and Alteration
- Interior re-configuration
- Repair management for damage, repair evaluation
- Engineering Order and Task Card development
- Aircraft reliability evaluation, monitoring and improvement
- Component reliability evaluation, monitoring and improvement
- Engine Condition Monitoring, performance trending and diagnostics
- Technical publication tracking, distribution, revision control
- Technical records management and storage
Maintenance Management Software
In order to maximise maintenance productivity, the organisation is using a newly integrated, best-in-class aviation maintenance management software “TRAX” which brings together leading-edge information technology and innovation.
TRAX Maintenance software is a bespoke system that caters for the need of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul data which consists of highly efficient, productive and effective evaluation specific modules:
- Quality Assurance
- Production Planning
- Technical Records
TRAX software provides strong planning and business analysis tools that allow the M&E Organisation to reduce turnaround times and effectively manage the best use of heavily constrained assets such as facilities and labour.